G8 Metdomes metatarsal pads increase blood flow to the foot to alleviate toe/foot numbness and regulate foot temperature. The Metdomes™ fit under the 1st and 2nd metatarsal heads (ball of foot) gently lifting and spreading the bones to allow increased blood flow. (Yoga for your feet)
G8 Metdomes metatarsal pads are useful if:
- You experience toe or foot tingling or numbness during sport
- You experience temperature extremes in your feet. (hot or cold)
PLEASE NOTE – G8 METDOMES METATARSAL PADS WILL ONLY ATTACH TO A REASONABLY NEW PAIR OF G8 PERFORMANCE 2620 INSOLES OR IGNITES. THEY WILL NOT ADHERE TO AN OLDER PAIR WHERE THE TOP COVER IS TOO WORN.
- In-house designed and rigorously tested
- Adhere to the top cover of the Pro Series 2620 insoles using a magic hook system
- Can be moved to numerous times to get the correct placement
- Increase blood flow to the feet and toes
- Reduces incidence of foot and toe numbness
- Helps regulate foot temperature
- Increases suppleness of collateral ligaments
- Most effective when used with a 2620 arch piece positioned forward behind the metatarsal heads (ball of the foot)
What’s in the Box?
Kit contains 2 x 2.5mm domes and 2 x 4.5mm domes